Managing FND Masterclass Replay
You deserve practical instructions to help you find the right medical partners to help you manage your condition!
- Clearly articulate your symptoms, challenges, and needs, so that your doctor can deeply understand your diagnosis and treatment
- Be able to select doctors who are more likely to be good partners in treatment, and weed out the doctors who aren’t willing or able to help you.
- Understand the significance of your health insurance, so you can make the best use of your coverage and be better able to find a plan that better fits your needs when you can change plans
- Understand the brokenness of the healthcare system and how while aspects may be your responsibility, the challenges are NOT YOUR FAULT
- Know where and how to look for other patient experts to help you find better medical professionals, treatment options, and ways around the broken systems.
Let’s spend an hour or so really understanding how and why you can and should be advocating for your medical care
This is the recording of the virtual masterclass which occurred April 27, where I shared these insights with a viewer and answered her questions and concerns about FND.